a woman’s body is not for you. if she wants to cover it she should feel free and safe in doing so. if she wants to expose it she should feel free and safe in doing so. it is not an indication of her self-respect but an indication of her preferences for whatever reasons she chooses — none of which are your business or concern.
Rapunzel, Belle, Simba
Stay Strong Answered:
Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list.
1. Have a library like the one the Beast gave Belle in my house
2. Sit front row at one of my best friend’s fashion runway show.
3. Go to a Hillsong concert.
4. Visit the Vatican.
5. Make a coffee table book.
Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What’s the story?
Yeah, I actually think that if I hadn’t moved & if we had gone to the same middle school, we wouldn’t have stayed friends for this long. She’s very opinionated & has a pretty strong personality. She can be a drama queen, but she’s been through a lot of struggles. For someone so “crazy,” I can actually confide in her about whatever I go through. Sometimes she gets into a lot of trouble & scares the hell outta me, but I still call her one of my best friends.
Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
My mom has taught me to be strong. My dad has taught me compassion. Both have taught me about the importance of family, about how we stick together through everything. I’m really lucky that my parents didn’t dictate my future by pressuring me to become a doctor. They’re okay with my major as long as I don’t waste my time in school, & that approval means a lot.
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.